Friday, January 28, 2011

A Brief Blog

I'm going to write a quick post before I go to start making rigatoni for dinner for small group because I have a feeling that afterward, it will be too late for me to think straight!

I got my hair cut today, and I like it--I'd like it to be a leetle beet shorter, but erring on the side of too long is always less traumatic than too short! It's the right shape though, and of course, when she dries it, has to comb through it to check for length things, and it ends up being fluffy, it's hard to see how it will really be later. I de-fluffed it though, and Abby took a before and after picture so that you can see it. But she'll have to help me put them up here because I didn't even know I could do that! She's babysitting right now, so maybe tomorrow.

I cleaned some before, and finished after, my haircut, went for a walk, had a quiet time, and now I need to make food. I hope we have a good time tonight and really get to talk to everyone. Sometimes with such a big group, it's hard to really get to hear from everyone. But our whole plan is just to catch up, so hopefully we'll get through everyone's lives from November to the present!

I think 48 Days will be a good book--I plan to work more on it tomorrow on my FREE day! And maybe I can have some coffee with my hubby (after he and Abby work on some ACT stuff), and maybe I can get some ironing done, and maybe do my nails, and maybe, maybe, maybe....a free day is just so full of possibilities!! I just hope that I choose well, and feel like it was a satisfying day at the end of it. Silly me--already worrying that I won't make the most of my FREE day!

Abby found the dance DVD from 2006 and thought it was pretty entertaining! Everyone looks so little and young who is now a big high schooler. What a difference 5 years makes!

Oh yeah, I also want to watch Fame tomorrow--Abby got it at the library along with another dance movie--Center Stage, I think.

Well, I'm sure I'll have a bunch of funny stories after tonight, so until then, I hope that Hannah has a great time on her retreat this weekend--and that it doesn't snow too much! And I hope that Katie has a great time on her outing to see more castles this weekend. And I hope that Abby can make it through going over ACT stuff and maybe get to go sledding tomorrow. And I will look forward to reading blogs and talking to ya'll real soon! Until later, dear reader--rigatoni awaits!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't know why my time is wrong on my posts, but I really posted this at 4:30pm. I'm not that worried about making rigatoni at 1:30pm!

Kaite said...

hahaha! :) sounds like it's gonna be a good weekend for everyone! =D I'm enjoying margins for the moment too. :)