Friday, June 25, 2010

A revelation!

Ta Da! I found my perfect job today! I finished reading a book called Be Centsable, which all along while reading I kept thinking, "I've been doing these things for 20+ years!" It really does follow my way of grocery shopping and planning meals, shopping in general and basically many of the money-saving things I've done forever. At the back it talked about how they started doing workshops for others and now they have "educators" across the country doing the same thing. That would be my perfect job! Actually getting to teach others about saving money and getting paid for it!! I went to the website and it does look like it could be a possibility. Need to think and pray about it and see if it's what I should pursue, but I could feel so happy helping others to make better-informed choices when they shop--especially in the world as it is now.

I also did my first tutoring job with Sarah today and it went well. I applied for another tutoring job on Care.com for a 2nd grade girl who needs help with reading in North Canton. So I'm working on working!

Had the Karen girls over today and we got to go swimming at the Fullers' pool (Kelly was a sweetheart to call and offer!). We had to do some work to find swimsuits for everyone--Mary Ann helped out with two. It takes a village (or at least a neighborhood) to entertain the Karen girls! They were in the pool from 1-4pm with very few breaks and were very tired when we took them home.

We're watching A Cinderella Story right now before we can walk since it was very warm again today. Was very glad to hear that Katie made it to Prague and that she got to watch Disney movies there!! I'm sure she's had a hankering for a Disney movie or two in Germany!!

Tomorrow is the big day of having nothing planned, but I'm not foolish enough to believe that I'll have nothing to do. I am hoping for a cup of coffee in the morning though--and another good night of sleep. I can't believe how much better I felt this morning after the normal amount of sleep.

Guess we're going to go for a walk now and hope it's not too roasting hot. That's all for today!

No comments: