Thursday, June 03, 2010

Busy few days

I really haven't forgotten about you, dear reader, but I have been very busy the past two days! Tuesday morning I went to Panera to meet with Julie and Bev about reading for the summer program at UV. Then had to go to the grocery store and then to rehearsal with Hannah and Abby. Wed. I went to Karen Jones' house to get the info for the physical science class for the fall and realized how much I have to learn to teach the class--even with all the material she gave me. Mostly computer skills to do the power point/use the projector, etc. It looks like I NEED a laptop to do it right! So that is the next big purchase.

After Karen's house, I came home and cleaned up the house some, did laundry, made dinner to take to dance and piano. Met Dad up there since he got the Saturn's AC recharged at the Honda place, and then we went to Marc's, ate at church, and had a leader's meeting. H and A had to stay late again to work on H's Senior dance and get all the details figured out for what they're doing for Nancy, Amy, and Jackie. We're thinking of getting new stools for the waiting area--the duct tape ones are still there!

Today we re-arranged the school room to fit my bead table and the regular school room table--so now I have work space for school stuff and also I can do my beads back there too. If I end up tutoring at all this summer, I can have that stuff out in the dining room on the table that held the TV. We never use that TV except for Geometry lessons, so I don't know if we'll keep it or not.

There is a neighborhood garage sale next weekend, so I will try to get things together for that. In all my spare time...

Well, that's the brief update--now to make dinner for Jason and Angie tonight and have a quiet time.

2 comments:

Kaite said...

MOM I LOVE YOU! Karlien and I were just talking about missing home and I was like, "Yeah, my mom hasn't posted in awhile" and now I got TWO blog posts! :-D

This makes me very happy. I shall redouble my efforts to post for you before I go to bed tonight.

Love,
Katie

Kaite said...

this is so that it'll email me if you comment back because I don't know if it'll work. :D