Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Recovery Day 2 :)

Quick post tonight before bed.

I finally slept well last night because I didn't have anything I had to get up for or do today.  I went to sleep around 11pm and woke up at 8am, but I didn't get up until 8:30 because it felt so good just to rest.

I think I also slept well because Abby came in and read me Hannah's facebook post about them getting there OK, so I had some good news to sleep on.

I did tackle my closet after breakfast and a walk--still had winter and summer things all mixed up and have been looking forward to having time to get it organized.  It looks much better, and I can actually reach the things I want to wear.  Although today it's been cooler (barely out of 60's) and it rained which I totally was not expecting from the weather forecast last night, so I still needed sweaters and jeans.

We went to see Eh Ler graduate tonight from North High School.  Graduation was at The Chapel in Akron, and we picked up Eh Dah Doe and Eh Dah Po too.  Beth was there too because April graduated as well.  So encouraging to see those girls get to that point after much hard work.

Tomorrow I plan to help Eh Ler shop for a dress to wear to her wedding which is on Sunday.  I'm hoping we can find something she'll like in a reasonable amount of time.  And I think she wants help in knowing how to order a cake.  I don't ever order cakes, so I'm not really sure how to help her on that one.  But I'll try!

So, I'm heading to bed now since I'm picking her up at 10am.  Praying for Hannah in Honduras muchly throughout the day, and for Kaite to find another job she'll enjoy, and for Abby as she finishes this week of dance.  Jeff and I are trying to figure out plans for the pastor's conference--flights are so expensive and still take almost as long as driving with having a layover.  So praying about that too!  Much to pray about, but thankful for a God who listens and has the desire and ability to help us!

No comments: