Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Today was a lot of errands--Abby drove us all over to the bank, library, post office and Giant Eagle.  She did a great job and got some good time in.  We finally mailed grad gifts to the cousins.  Added a lot to what we spent on gifts, but it's fun to get a package in the mail!

I started dinner before we left for piano--Tortilla Pie.  And did laundry. Kept moving all day and went to the library when the girls were at piano.  I got a few more books to read.  Came home and finished dinner, we ate, and Jeff Marshall brought the van back.  The brakes are fixed and the AC too.  Did the church email.  Now time to finish my quiet time that I started before we left and didn't get to finish.

I walked again this morning because it is super hot again here today.  In the 90s.  The thermometer has hit 100 degrees every day at some point.  Today it wasn't even in the full sun!

Tomorrow Abby is babysitting for the Eaton boys so Angie can go to a bridal shower at work.  Meme and Pops are coming, and sometime I have to clean too.  Along with laundry and packing and facing the fact that LT is fast approaching!  Lots to do.

But apparently much less to talk about when there's a lot less drama!  So I guess until I think of something else interesting, I'll post this and have my QT. 

No comments: