Thursday, July 08, 2010

Quick update

What a busy day this has turned out to be! Running around all morning to the doctor, to take Abby to babysit, to get a prescription at GE, and fill up the Honda with gas, try to do some laundry, clean, and then go back and pick Abby up at the Eaton's. Thankfully, Hannah helped by cleaning out the van, dusting, etc.

We did have a great time at Tarbucks with Meme though. Hannah went in her Panera clothes so we could fit it in between Abby babysitting and Hannah having to work. Java chip frappacino! Yumm!

Then more laundry and chatting with Meme a little more, and now working on dinner. I only have a few minutes while things are baking to post a quick update. Abby made banana cc muffins, and I was telling her the recipe, but I forgot to tell her to add the oatmeal. I thought they looked less lumpy than usual, but then I thought maybe it was smoother because the bananas were so ripe. I must learn to speak up when things don't look right. But I think they'll taste good too. Hopefully...

We're having RedHot chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted broccoli, salad, applesauce, muffins. Our last big meal before LT!!

Meme is now skyping with Katie--how cool!! Glad to hear that her last class teaching went well--we prayed for her at Tarbucks while we were drinking our frappies. Abby said that it was about that time for Katie to be teaching so we just stopped and prayed! Yay!

Well, guess I need to go and make sure dinner doesn't burn...More later!

No comments: