Monday, May 24, 2010

A Fresh Attempt at Blogging

I'm going to try again to blog regularly for my reader of one so that you can keep up with the little things in Yackley life that would otherwise get lost in the days to come. It feels like nothing big or exciting happens daily around here, but I know that three months is too long to miss out on the regular stuff of life, so I'm going to try to be faithful to keep you in the loop.

Today, for instance, I am recuperating from throwing Hannah's graduation bash--it was fun to see so many people and I think she had the same feeling of weirdness in having so many groups of people from so many different parts of life come to our house at the same time. All for HER!

I took a walk this morning and met Veena on the way, so we had a nice chat. And I've caught up on email finally. I'm starting to think about the classes I'm teaching this fall--I looked at our SAT book and had the feeling, "What was I thinking?!" But I believe it's something that God wants me to do and so I'm going for it, along with a Physical Science class too.

I'm thinking about rearranging the school room into an office/bead room, and Abby wants to bunk the beds in her room, so it seems like we'll have lots to keep up busy in the days to come.

OK, my computer-ADHDness is happening and I feel like I have to get going and do something else, so that's it for now!

No comments: